Insight I: The Awakening Heart.
Insight I, first of the Insight Seminar Series, builds the foundation for awakening your heart and discovering what will support you in creating a life you love. The Seminar is joyful, engaging, and moves quickly through a combination of short presentations, one-to-one exercises, small group activities, guided imagery processes, and sharing with the facilitators.
Insight I lays the foundation for a unique journey of deeper self-awareness. The seminar supports each participant to develop the tools and confidence necessary to achieve greater well-being. The program builds the core skills needed for higher levels of success in all areas of life.
In a few short days, you will have an opportunity to look at:
- The power of intentions and creating more of what you want in your life
- How to love, trust, and commit to yourself more fully
- Giving and receiving feedback in a loving and supportive way
- Using forgiveness to get free of any past hurts holding you back
- Sharing with other people in a loving and authentic way
- Making choices that are aligned with your intuition
- Learning to live more fully from your heart– your authentic Self
This is a valuable opportunity to take three days out of your routine to focus on yourself. The seminars are held in a comfortable conference room with a large group of people. The days are full of engaging activities, and people are filled with a refreshing sense of energy and feeling of reward at the end of each day.
You’ll be participating with people from all walks of life. You’ll meet some amazing people along your journey; some participants make friends for life.
100% Money back guarantee
If you complete all sessions of the Insight I Seminar and you are not satisfied with the results, we will refund your full tuition provided your request is submitted in writing within 7 days of completing the Seminar. The Money-Back Guarantee applies to the Insight I Seminar only.
Length: 3 full days
“Insight has helped me make the choices I always wanted to make and somehow felt powerless to do.”