Insight I: The Awakening Heart.
Insight I, first of the Insight Seminar Series, builds the foundation for awakening your heart and discovering what will support you in creating a life you love. The Seminar is joyful, engaging, and moves quickly through a combination of short presentations, one-to-one exercises, small group activities, guided imagery processes, and sharing with the facilitators.
Insight I lays the foundation for a unique journey of deeper self-awareness. The seminar supports each participant to develop the tools and confidence necessary to achieve greater well-being. The program builds the core skills needed for higher levels of success in all areas of life.
In a few short days, you will have an opportunity to look at:
- The power of intentions and creating more of what you want in your life
- How to love, trust, and commit to yourself more fully
- Giving and receiving feedback in a loving and supportive way
- Using forgiveness to get free of any past hurts holding you back
- Sharing with other people in a loving and authentic way
- Making choices that are aligned with your intuition
- Learning to live more fully from your heart– your authentic Self
This is a valuable opportunity to take three days out of your routine to focus on yourself. The seminars are held in a comfortable conference room with a large group of people. The days are full of engaging activities, and people are filled with a refreshing sense of energy and feeling of reward at the end of each day.
You’ll be participating with people from all walks of life. You’ll meet some amazing people along your journey; some participants make friends for life.
100% Money back guarantee
If you complete all sessions of the Insight I Seminar and you are not satisfied with the results, we will refund your full tuition provided your request is submitted in writing within 7 days of completing the Seminar. The Money-Back Guarantee applies to the Insight I Seminar only.
Length: 3 full days
“Insight has helped me make the choices I always wanted to make and somehow felt powerless to do.”
Insight II – Opening the Heart.
This seminar provides you with the opportunity to continue to expand upon the self-exploration work that begins in Insight I.
Many people describe the Insight II Seminar as a peak moment of transformation in their lives, even decades after they graduate. Highly experiential, the Insight II is a powerful step in self-awareness that brings each participant into a more conscious alignment with his or her true purpose. This automatically promotes greater joy, fulfilment and the experience of true abundance.
Limited to just 40 participants and running over 5 days, the seminar is designed to identify and promote profound reference points for your life, enhanced by a high level of group support and individual facilitator attention.
• Developing greater self-awareness and authentic Self-expression
• Learning to release and heal limited patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving
• Strengthening and healing relationships
• Discovering and expressing talents
• Gaining confidence in the ability to have, do and be what one dreams of in life
• Discovering what’s really important in your own life
• Creating positive peak experiences that can serve as reference points and tools to guide participants through life outside the seminar
For those who are looking for the next step in personal transformation, or want to re-visit and re-connect with the essentials of life, Insight II seminar is a must.
Wednesday Registration 10:00 am – 10:15am
Seminar 10:30 am – 10:30 pm*
Thursday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm*
Friday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm*
Saturday 11:00 am – 11:00 pm*
Sunday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm*
Completion Celebration 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm* (Open to all)
*All seminar sessions will begin promptly. End times are approximate.
The seminar is designed as a sequential and cumulative experience.
Attendance for the entire seminar is essential in order to receive the profound value that comes through full
participation. If you know in advance you are unable to attend the seminar in its entirety, we ask that you register for a seminar at a future date.
Insight III – Centering in the Heart
The Insight III: Centering in the Heart Seminar. Connect with your inner, authentic Self.
The Insight III seminar focuses more intently on the connection with the inner, authentic Self. It is an extraordinary seminar designed for people who want to bring forward a greater capacity to enjoy life, to be present in the moment, and to become more deeply centered in the heart regardless of situation, circumstances, or environment.
Over the course of five days in retreat, you are supported in:
- Developing the capacity to observe and respond to life’s challenges with balance, compassion, and positive creativity
- Learning a process for accessing, trusting, and acting on the guidance of the heart
- Spontaneously centering in peace and joy
Insight III brings alive the relationship with the inner levels of Self. For many students it is the first opportunity to recognize and connect with some of their higher aspects.
Insight III is limited to 60 participants and is held in a retreat environment. Group and introspective processes are the main focus of the Insight III experience. Portions of the seminar are held in silence.
Lodging and meals are provided to maintain the inner directed focus, though the seminar provides an environment for laughter and fun.
What you can expect from the Insight III:
- Developing the ability to become a neutral observer, able to step outside of situations and gain perspective rather than being reactive
- Becoming aware of the specific distractions in your life
- Learning to connect with and listen to inner guidance and intuition
- Experiencing how judging others limits and impacts consciousness and experience, as well as learning practical techniques of forgiveness
- Accessing, trusting, and acting upon the guidance of the heart and strengthening the ability to see situations with greater clarity
- Embodying more fully the qualities of compassion, acceptance, and authenticity
- Discovering how to accept, trust and surrender to the process of life
- Further anchoring the skills and tools learned in Insight I, II